Took place last 3rd of July in Pisa.
The Final meeting and Steering Committee of the Areyoufine? project took place last 3rd of July 2017 in Pisa at Scuola Superiore Sant´Anna facilities.
The following topics were covered during the project and the Consortium finalised the last details for the final justification.
- Administrative and financial issues of the project.
- WP4-Pilot study analysis and implementation of the final version
- Impartation of the training courses
- Evaluation of the training courses
- External evaluation of the training courses
- WP5-Pilot study analysis and implementation of the final version
- Review of Results
- Implementation of the final version
- WP6: Dissemination
- To revise dissemination activities already performed
- WP7: Exploitation
- List of possible actions regarding the exploitation activities to be done from now until the end of the project
- WP8 Project management
- Project justification
The main objective of the AREYOUFINE? project is to offer innovative e-learning courses focused on biomechanical analysis to improve personal injury assessment taking into account the different laws and boundary conditions in Europe. All the main results obtained are offered with none restriction.
This project is Funded by European Commission ERASMUS+ Call 2015 KA2 – Cooperation and Innovation for Good Practices.