Cáceres,Spain, 27th of July
The Final meeting and Steering Committee of the Train4OrthoMIS project took place last 27th of July 2017 in Cáceres at CCMIJU facilities.
The following topics were covered during the project and the Consortium finalised the last details for the final justification.
- Administrative and financial issues of the project.
- Pilot study analysis and implementation of the final version-Impartation of the training courses
- Evaluation of the training courses
- External evaluation of the training courses
- Pilot study analysis and implementation of the final version-Review of Results
- Implementation of the final version
- Dissemination-To revise dissemination activities already performed
- Exploitation-List of possible actions regarding the exploitation activities to be done from now until the end of the project
- Project management-Project justification
Train4OrthoMISproject aims to create, implement and set the basis for a pan-European exploitation of a new online VET course focused on ergonomic criteria in the design of working tools and of suitable operating room environments for MIS surgeons and assistants. In addition, of course, this course is also intended for medical students interested in acquiring ergonomic and usability skills associated with MIS techniques as a formative process.
This project is Funded by European Commission ERASMUS+. Call 2015 KA2 – Cooperation and Innovation for Good Practices.