Instituto de Biomecánica (IBV), is a nationwide non-profit association comprised of business, professional and users associations and other public and private entities interested in using their know-how on Biomechanics to boost technological innovation and serve social, industrial, economic and professional interests.
According to their profile, the following partners comprise the IBV Association:
- Collective partners: associations, federations and other groups interested or related to Biomechanics.
- Corporate partners: natural and legal persons undertaking industrial activities directly or indirectly related to Biomechanics..
- Public administrations: public bodies significantly contributing to the association’s development.
IBV’s governing bodies are:
- The General Assembly, supreme decision-making body, composed by all the associates.
- The President, position held by the head of the Universitat Politècnica de València, who chairs the governing bodies.
- The Board of Directors, permanent administration body, composed by the president, two vice-presidents, up to 26 members and IBV’s director, in his capacity as secretary.
- The Director, appointed by the Board of Directors, is responsible for managing the activities, facilities and services of the association.